Follett (2015 - current)
- Acted as development manager for 3-4 concurrent projects and 15-20 team members.
- Conducted large performance improvement efforts for customer-facing applications.
- Managed implementation of team-wide ADA practices (socializing ideas, scheduling learning events, and introducing dev and testing process).
- Coordinated migration of legacy build systems into modern continuous delivery platform.
- Authored career path “guide” for engineers wishing to advance.
- Supported department-wide code migration from SVN to Git.
Zebra (2011 - 2015)
- Worked on company’s first websocket-based device management system.
- Wrote and deployed printer checkout system for technical support.
- Provided a company presence in StackOverflow.
- Led technical trainings for company’s propiertary languages in English and Spanish.